Factory Tour & Workshop
Nousaku tries not only to make products but also to convey “craftsmanship.”
We offer an opportunity to experience craft-based tourism. You can see up close how products are made, experience the traditional tin casting hands-on workshop, enjoy special dishes served on Nousaku tin plate at café and get our limited edition items only in Factory shop.
Our office & factory has won many awards such as the GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2019.
|Address||8-1 Office Park, Takaoka City, Toyama 939-1119
[ Direction ]
|Hours||10:00 – 18:00 (L.O. of Café: 17:30)|
|Closed||Factory tour: Sunday, National Holiday, Saturday on company holiday and New Year’s holiday
Workshop, café and shop: New Year’s holiday
|Parking lot||32 cars and 2 buses capacity (free of charge)|
– Pets are not allowed inside the building.
– A baby changing station is available in a multipurpose toilet.
– Advance reservation is required for factory tour & workshop.
To Takaoka City
Access to NOUSAKU from the nearest station
World Heritage Bus
– 13 min. from Shin-Takaoka station
– 28 min. from Takaoka station
Route Bus : Takaoka Hoka Daiigaku line
– 21 min. from Shin-Takaoka station and 3 min.’ walk from Takaoka Office Park stop
– 29 min. from Takaoka station and 3 min.’ walk from Takaoka Office Park stop
– 15 min. from Shin-Takaoka station
– 20 min. from Takaoka station