|Name||UNIQUE Plate 28|
|Price||¥Contact us for the price list (¥Contact us for the price list)|
|Material||tin (97%), copper (1.5%), antimony (1.5%)|
|Introduction||31. Mr. Yann Brys - Tourbillon framboise groseille et noix coco|
20. Ms. Keiko Nagae -Pomme d'amour
14. Ms. Claire Heitzler - Dôme fraises des bois au champagne
27. Mr. William Ledeuil - Saint jacques marinées, condiment mangue-curcuma
18. Mr. Kei Kobayashi - Salade au saumon fume
11. Aoki - thevert
Products ‘Collections, design by Sylvie Amar Studio’ were made by artisans of NOUSAKU using casting techniques handed down over 400 years in Takaoka, Japan. The Collection is exclusively designed for the professionals of hotel & restaurant industry, and not for the retail market.
In order to sustain the durability, please follow the conditions of use listed.
- Avoid exposing the items at temperatures below 0 ° C and above 100 ° C.
- Not suitable for use in dishwashing or drying machines.
- Use a soft cloth or sponge with a mild detergent (ph neutral) for a routine care.
- To restore the luster, it is recommended to clean with water and baking soda,
rubbing in a circle.
- Do not put the item near open flame nor use it in an oven or a microwave
as the melting point is low.
- Do not store tin wares in a freezer or refrigerator more than 30 minutes.
(Only 2-3 minutes is enough to cool.)
- Tin wares become very hot when hot liquid is poured. Take care not to be burnt
- Some items of ‘Sylvie Amar Studio Collections’ are applied clear coating finish with
bottom rim or bottom face to prevent marking on table linen.
- As tin is a soft material, use of silverware may cause scratches on the surface.